Your Departure luggage is covered by our Premier Warranty.
1-year FREE Exchange –
You can get a brand-new luggage with the same SKU* as you purchased if the shell is broken within the first year of purchase.
If the SKU is no longer available, you could choose a new luggage with equivalent or less Thai Baht worth. No money will be refund. If you would like to pick one which has the higher Thai Baht worth, then you need to fill the price difference.
5-year FREE Repair –
We offer 5-year FREE of charge repair for functional parts.
Functional parts are defined as telescopic handles, top handles, side handles, front handles, wheels, TSA locks, foot stands, corner guards and zipper pullers. Cosmetic Damage*, interior linings and divider pads are not covered by the warranty. Though we don't define logo patches as functional parts, we will have it changed with FREE of charge if you need a repair of functional parts. The damage of functional parts which caused by carriers (e.g. Airlines) are included.
Lifelong FREE Defects –
We offer lifelong FREE of charge for manufacturing defects in material and craftsmanship. ‘Lifetime’ is defined as the lifetime of the product not of the purchaser.
Lifelong On-demand Parts Repair –
Most of the luggage parts will never be short for a lifelong period. After the 5-year FREE Repair period, though you will be charged a very little labor cost if you need to repair the functional parts, you don't need to buy a new luggage instead. The concept is to make sure you are able to use your luggage for a long period of time but not as a consumable to not only save your money.
Short Repair Time: We provide short repair service to make sure your trip will not be delayed. Most of the repair will be done within 10 business days.
Shipping Fee for Repair: You are responsible for the fee of shipping your bag to us or bring it to our store. However, we will ship your bag back to you FREE of charge.
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers are not covered by our warranty program.
- Same SKU which is defined as the exact same collection, color and size.
- The warranty begins from the date of purchase either online, at an actual Departure store or from a reseller.
- Any damage caused by improper use of the product such as abrasion, expose to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, normal wear and tear will not be covered by this warranty.
- In the event of repair or replacement, the original remaining warranty period would continue and still be applicable to the warranty program. However, the warranty period recalculates after the exchange due to the broken of the shell.
- Departure 5-year Free Warranty are not transferable and not applicable to use of the Luggage for commercial or rental purposes.
- Cosmetic Damage which is defined as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, color changes, normal wear and tear (including inner fabric), technological obsolescence, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of luggage by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product as luggage.
- Departure has the expertise and final right to identify if any of the luggage parts needed to be repaired or replaced or not.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between Thai and English version, the English version shall prevail for all purpose.